Criteria and Procedures for Vendor Selection
Doosan Infracore’s potential partners can independently register information and be subject to basic evaluation. If they pass a preliminary auto screen, they will be included in our pool of potential vendors. In case they are chosen as candidates for full registration, additional registration procedures will be implemented.
- They must get 600 points or more out of 1,000 to pass the test.
- Evaluation items: Quality, Delivery, Technology, Management / General, and Environment / Safety
- They should pass the auto screen to be included in the pool of potential vendors.
※ Requirements : One or more of the following quality certificates: ISO9001, QS9000 and TS16949.
Evaluation for Full Registration
- Evaluation Items : Quality (Quality Management System) plus Procurement (Management, Cost, and Environment / Safety)
- Extra Points: Global Competency, Customer Satisfaction Management
- Evaluation Result Feedback (Within 15 days after evaluation results are collected)
※ Requirements : Corporate Credit Rating: B or higher / Number of Employees: 7 or more
A certificate for electronic documents is required.
A standard procurement contract and a payment agreement will be signed.