Doosan Infracore Engine Business Group(the “Company”) complies with the relevant statutory provisions regarding the protection of personal information, including the Personal Information Protection Act, and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. The Company further commits to safeguarding the rights and interests of the owners and holders of personal information, such as its customers, staff and website users, and has established its own Privacy and Information Processing Policy, in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The Company, through its Privacy and Information Processing Policy, etc., notifies the purposes and procedures of the collection of personal information, as well as the relevant protection measures. In case of any update or revision to the Policy, the Company will announce the change either on its website’s notice or by means of individual communication.
The Company’s Privacy and Information Processing Policy is composed of three parts pertaining to: the “Personal Information Processing Policy” for the protection of the personal information of all information holders with whom the Company deals; the “Personal Information Handling Policy” regarding the information of website users; and the “Visual Information Processing Equipment Management Policy” which manages the personal information used in visual processing.
However, other affiliated websites of the Company may have different policies.
– “Personal Information” refers to the personally identifiable information of a living person whose identity may be checked easily in combination with the use of other sources such as a name, national identification number and picture, even though it is rarely possible to differentiate the individual in question with only the given information.
– “Informer” means the owner of any information which enables the recognition of a person’s identity.
– The Company discloses the Personal Information Processing Policy on the first screen of the website(www.doosaninfracore.com/engine) to facilitate the verification of the policy in question, and will always announce any changes or revisions to this policy via a notice posted on its website or through individual communication.
Without the legitimate provisions or the consent of the informer, the Company may handle neither the sensitive information that may significantly compromise the privacy of its provider nor the unique identification information assigned to distinguish the interested-party from others.
Name, home address, e-mail, company name, service record, access log, cookies and IP address information
Name, national identity number, picture, password, home address, home telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, education, military service, foreign language proficiency, computer skills, qualifications, family relationships, and career
– Settlement of the complaints on the membership and points of dissatisfaction
– Online market research or survey
– Marketing or advertising
– Service delivery and the settlement of fees
– Test process, modification of the application form, verification of acceptance, contact for applicants, and verification of employment requirements
– Personnel management, including payroll, welfare benefits, support for various tasks, and assessment
In principle, the collected personal information will be destroyed immediately after the purpose for which it was collected has been achieved. However, the following information will be retained during the designated period for the reasons set forth below :
– Retained information: name, home address, e-mail, company name
– Retention period: 1 year
– Reasons for retention: user inquiries / request management, user identification, etc.
– Retained information: service use data, access log, cookies, IP address information
– Retention period: 3 years
– Reasons for retention: enhancement of service quality through analysis of service use
– Retained information: name, password, date of birth, gender, national identity number, home address, home telephone number, mobile phone number, hobbies, skills, education, work experience, foreign language proficiency, military service, and family relationship
– Retention period: in principle, until the expiration of employment relationship
– Reasons for retention: Personnel management, including payroll, welfare benefits, support for various tasks, and assessment
– However, the personal information of an applicant, who was not employed, will be discarded immediately after the completion of the employment process.
– Personal information stored in electronic file formats shall be deleted using technical methods that prevent the recovery of its record.
– Personal information printed on the paper shall be broken by the shredder, or destroyed through incineration.
The Company uses the personal information only within the scope laid out in “02. Processed Personal Information and Purposes of Processing”, and does not abuse it in excess of the established range nor discloses it to a third party. However, the following cases are exceptions :
The Company currently provides the following personal information
The Company does not entrust the personal information processing to an outside agency without the prior consent of the relevant informer.
For the outsourcing of personal information processing, the Company has in place the following instructions to safely manage the personal information when it concludes an outsourcing agreement in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Every informer may demand the access, correction, omission and suspension of his or her personal information that the Company treats. However, the Company may refuse or limit the aforementioned demand under the following conditions.
Methods and Procedures to Exercise Rights
The Company takes the following safety measures to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged.
The Company designates and operates the following division and officer in charge to protect the personal information and respond to the complaints regarding the sector.
If you want to report or need an advice on the invasion of the privacy, please contact the following organizations.
Additions, deletions and modifications of the current Personal Information Processing Policy will be notified through the website’s notice at least 10 days prior to the revision.
Announcement date: Sept. 30, 2011
Effective Date: Sept. 30, 2011
C. Destruction MethodsPersonal information stored in electronic file formats shall be deleted using technical methods that prevent the recovery of its record.
Announcement Date: September 30, 2011
Effective Date: September 30, 2011
The informer may request the viewing and verification (“the view”) of his or her own personal visual information that the Company handles.
When the Company receives the request for the view, it shall take necessary measures without delay, and may verify the identity of the requestor, or his or her legitimate representative with the submission of documents which can prove the informer’s identity, such as a national identity card, driver’s license or passport.
The Company may refuse the informer’s request for the view, notifying within 10 days the denial reasons and appeal procedures in writing to him or her in the following cases
Announcement Date: September 30, 2011
Effective Date: September 30, 2011